1. It is understood this photographer is the exclusive photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this contract.
2. No part of any order, including previews, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full.
3. The photographer reserves the right to use images created under this contract for advertising, display, publication or other purposes. The client signing this contract warrants that he or she has actual authority to agree to the use of the likeness of all persons included in the portrait in this manner and shall indemnify and defend the photographer in the event of litigation arising out of such use. Negatives, digital files and previews remain the exclusive property of this photographer.
4. Upon booking, the photographer shall reserve the time and date agreed upon. There is no cancellation fee, however, please try to be respectful of the photographer's time and do your best to notify the photographer of any potential issues or possible cancellations. The photographer reserves the right to refuse service for abuse of this policy or after two no calls, no shows.
5. If, in the opinion of the photographer, inclement weather or other adverse conditions prevent the creation of a portrait meeting the artistic standards of the photographer, the photographer may elect to use an alternate location or to reschedule the portrait.
6. If the photographer cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to Photographer’s illness or emergency, then the photographer shall return any deposit or sitting fee to the Client but shall have no further liability with respect to the contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event the photographer fails to perform for any other reason, the photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the client’s order.
7. Client is aware that color dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time due to the inherent qualities of dyes, and client releases photographer from any liability for any claims whatsoever based upon fading or discoloration due to such inherent qualities.
8. The charges in this contract are based on the photographer’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
9. NOTICE OF COPYRIGHT: It is ILLEGAL to copy or reproduce these photographs or videos elsewhere without the photographer’s permission, and violators of this Federal Law will be subject to its civil and criminal penalties.
10. This contract incorporates the entire understanding of the parties. Any modifications of this contract must be agreed upon by both parties.
11. VENUE AND LOCATION LIMITATIONS: The photographer is limited by the rules and guidelines of the location(s) and site management. The client agrees to accept the technical results of their imposition on the photographer. Negotiation with the officials for moderation of guidelines is the client's responsibility; the photographer will offer technical recommendations only.
12. PERMITS: The client is responsible for acquiring all permits and necessary permission for all locations on which the photographer will be performing services.
In simple terms:
1. I will be the only photographer at the session.
2. You will get your pictures once paid in full. This shouldn't be an issue because payment is due at the time of the service(s).
3. I'll use your images for promotion purposes. Don't worry, I'll have model releases for you to sign before hand. If you don't want images used, just let me know.
4. Just use common courtesy. There is a 48 hour request that will be in your confirmation email or you can just call me.
5. If it's ugly, I'll do my best to change or reschedule.
6. Things happen but I take measures to prevent most bad things from happening. BUT in the unlikely case that bad things do happen, you will be refunded the money paid to me and I will work with you for rescheduling.
7. Prints can fade, do your best to protect them and it shouldn't be an issue.
8. Prices may change from shoot-to-shoot for various reasons; market, supply and demand, my vendor's prices, etc...
9. Please respect my work. Don't crop or change the processing of the image. If you don't know what you can do, just ask me.
10. Any changes will be agreed upon by both of us.
11. You may have a vision but due to limitations of the location sometimes we can't fulfill it. If there is a problem with the location, if possible, you will be the representative of our party and speak on behalf of us.
12. If there is a fee to use the location, you will pay that; permits, entry fee, etc...